This stir fry dish is packed full of citrus flavours and so quick to make that it is a perfect mid week recipe.
Vietnamese Style Sticky Sausage Stir Fry
This Vietnamese Style Sticky Sausage Stir Fry recipe isn't just a tongue twister to say out loud, it's a taste sensation!
Succulent sausage meat is flavoured with citrus flavours such as ginger, lime and lemongrass and stir fried to make a quick, clean and delicious meal that is packed full of flavour.
Not only is it super healthy and delicious, it looks beautiful on the plate with the green onions, coriander and limes contrasting with bright red sliced chillies.
The addition of fresh chilli gives it a spicy kick.
- 2-3 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 22 Minutes
- Heat a large wok until hot and add the oil.
- Add the sausage meat and stir fry until cooked and golden brown, breaking up the sausage meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Once the sausage meat is golden, reduce the heat to low and add the ginger, garlic, coriander stems, lemongrass, chillies and 2 of the spring onions and stir fry for 2-3 mins until fragrant.
- Add the brown sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce and stir fry for a further 2 mins until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce is caramelised.
- Serve over steamed rice or noodles and garnish with the coriander leaves, remaining spring onions and the sliced red chilli.
- Squeeze lime wedges over the pork to finish.
- I recommend using high quality sausage meat from your butcher.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go