It definitely does not taste like a regular oat milk you can get in your local shop. Plus, if you wish to obtain super rich oaty consistently and taste, you would definitely have to soak oats for at least 12 hours - so just keep that in mind
Oat Milk in 15 Minutes
Who doesn't like healthy and delicious recipes that can be prepped and made in just under 15 minutes? OAT milk is one of my favourite plant based drinks (along with hazelnut and almond). There was this one day when I said to myself 'listen, oat milk prep ain't difficult, you've got this, you've GOT THIS' and that's pretty much it. As soon as my inner monologue ended, I rushed to the kitchen, grabbed very few but key ingredients I needed, AND fast-forward I made it! That's how the recipe's been created!
Being pressed for time can sometimes result in something very positively surprising, so if you've never tried making oat milk, check out the recipe below!
This recipes gives you a full 1L jar and can be stored up to 3 days in the fridge.
- 1 jar
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Mix all ingredients together and blend.
- Once the mixture is well-blended, set aside for 10 minutes.
- After that time, strain the milk using a nut milk bag.
- Transfer into a jar or container, and keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Make sure you stir it before use as the remaining bits of oats may stay at the bottom - it naturally separates from water.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go