Zesty Fruit Salad
For us, salads have always been a staple in our kitchen, as they're easy to make and because of their high nutrition value. Since I was a little girl, I always enjoyed making and having salads. As I grew older, I started branching out from traditional salads and I began to experiment with different flavors and textures.
If I were to describe this salad I'd say it's delicious, light and zesty. Also it's both quick and easy to make.
All you'll need is some fresh greens and cut up fruit and berries. It's so versatile and can be made using a different variety of fruits and berries.
It's definitely an all time favorite of mine.
- 2 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Rinse and chop all the fruit
- Start by adding the greens, then the fruit
- Mix the dressing, shake it well and add it on to of the salad
- You might want to add the salad dressing on your individual plates if you're not planning on having the entire thing in one sitting