serve it with all the veggie and nuts toppings that you like
Creamy Avocado and Veggie Pasta
This creamy avocado and veggie pasta is a perfect meal if you're in a hurry but still want to whip up an incredibly, delicious and healthy meal. It’s light and quick to make but at the same time, it is rich in carbs, healthy fats, vitamins and nutrients.
I chose white pasta which isn't the healthiest option, however, you can opt for healthier options such as wholegrain or veggie based pasta. Also, if you have any gluten allergies, make sure that you are choosing a pasta brand that works for you. This pasta is certainly one of my favorite recipes and hopefully you will enjoy it too.
add the avocado sauce and work it through the pasta
blend the ingredient until soft and creamy
prepare your pasta according to package instructions then set it aside to cool down
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Start by cooking the pasta according to package instructions
- blend avocado, spinach, almond milk and lemon juice until soft and creamy
- Add the sauce to the pasta then add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top it up with veggies/nuts of your choice.
- let the pasta cool a little before adding the sauce and toppings
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go