If you love cheese, mac and cheese will surely satisfy the cheesiest cheese lover. After all, we all want flavor from our slow cooker recipes and not at the expense of time. I also love my slow cooker for my favorite Beef and Broccoli recipe too.
Slow Cooker Mac And Cheese Recipe Easy And Delicious
If you love Mac and Cheese, then you will love cooking it in a slow cooker! Using your slow cooker is the best way to make recipes easy and delicious!
Let’s face it. With thousands of Mac and Cheese recipes on the internet, it’s almost impossible to know which one to try. Well, with a little tweaking, I found the perfect mix of ingredients for an easy and delicious recipe.
Obviously, the reason I love using a slow cooker for my mac and cheese is ease and speed. But, I also love it because the level of flavors runs deep.
Take a chance and give your slow cooker a try next time you decide to make homemade mac and cheese. I promise the recipe is super easy, and the leftovers even better!
With a few hours of cooking time, the cheese and spices have time to penetrate, unlike stovetop cooking.
Please be sure to sign up for our Push Notifications and/or Newsletter so you can be notified every time we upload new content.
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 3 Hours|Total time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes
- Combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder, and paprika in a slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set your slow cooker on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Typically, this takes about 2 ½ - 3 hours. If it needs more time, set your slow cooker to medium, and cook for another ½ hour.