Healthy salad with roasted sweet potatoes and a jalapeño lime dressing. This delicious side dish can be served warm or cold, depending on your mood.
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad. Doesn’t this salad just look and sound delicious?! Roasted sweet potatoes combined in a jalapeño lime dressing, tossed with black beans, red onion, sweet red bell peppers, and fresh cilantro…who couldn’t resist?!
This salad can be served warm or cold. In the summer I definitely prefer it cold. It’s so refreshing!
Every time I serve this salad to guests, it gets rave reviews. They are curious about the flavors and then request a copy of the recipe.
Not only is this salad beautiful with it's vivid colors, it is packed with flavor. It's a healthy salad to add to your weekly menu.
It's delicious served with chicken, steak or a juice Chipotle Spiced Burger.
Thank you for spending sometime with us today.
As always here at Sunny Side DesignBRINGING YOUR HOME TO THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET!
- 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
Roast sweet potatoes and onions
- Preheat oven to 400º. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes and onion with olive oil in a large bowl. Spread out sweet potatoes and onions on the baking sheet. Bake 30-35 miniutes.
- Place jalapeños, garlic and lime juice in blender and process until liquified.
- Toss warm sweel potatoes and onions with black beans and red bell pepper in a large bowl. Add the jalapeno dressing, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss well.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go