I'm quite sure, it's a definitely healthy version of muffins & trust me you will fall in love with these muffins which is as delicious at every bite. It can be enjoyed without a guilt in your cheat days as well
Eggless Chocolate Muffins (Healthy Version)
Any Chocolate Muffins Lover out there????
These Eggless Chocolate Muffins are quite perfect for evening snacks. It has no sugar, no maida, no butter instead it has whole wheat flour, olive oil & cane sugar which makes these Chocolate Muffins soft, moist & scrumptious at every bite.....similar like regular Chocolate muffins & it's kid's friendly without a doubt.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious eggless chocolate muffins.
If you like this healthy Muffins recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tsp white vinegar & 1/4 tsp coffee powder to the luke warm milk & keep it aside for 5 mins.
- In a bowl, sieve whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix it well.
- Then keep this dry ingredients aside.
- Now in another bowl, add olive oil & cane sugar, whisk it well untill sugar melts completely.
- Then add the prepared milk & vanilla essence and again whisk it well.
- Add dry ingredients gradually in 2 batches to the wet ingredients & fold it well.
- Eggless chocolate muffins batter is ready.
- Pour the batter to the muffins moulds tray.
- Tap it twice to remove air bubbles.
- Bake these muffins in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Enjoy eggless chocolate muffin with a glass of warm milk.
- Addition of instant coffee powder enhance the chocolate taste.
- Don't overmix the batter.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go