Vegan Brownie Cookies
I am OBSESSED with these cookies. If you love the texture of brownies then I suggest you make these now!!
They are so soft, fudgy and flakey. Truly so decadent and delicious. To make things even better, these cookies are totally vegan and use healthier ingredients than other cookies. Top these cookies with some sea salt and thank me later ;)
Make sure to use organic high quality cocoa powder for best resulted and make sure to let the flax egg sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes so as not to have such a liquid-y dough.
Enjoy and let me know below what you think!!
- 8 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar with the coconut oil.
- Add the flax egg and mix.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt and mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into circles and place on the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool then enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go