Chocolate and PB Crunch Balls
These treats are my absolute favorite. I have been making them all Summer long and to be honest I'm not planning on stopping during winter either! They make the perfect to-go snack when you feel like something sweet and just want to quickly eat something.
I use rice krispies in these but you can use any puffy cereal you'd like! I also use peanut butter but you can sub any nut or sun butter you love!
With minimal, healthy ingredients, you can make a fun snack to suit everyone in the family and let's face it...who doesn't love some chocolate??
- 8 Balls
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Grab about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into circles (they will be messy and sticky at this point so I suggest using two tablespoons to do this).
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes until set.