When you throw in a touch of nostalgia to a cookie, the best combination is a S'mores Cookie. These taste incredible! All you could ever dream of...childhood memories eating s’mores by the bonfire wrapped up in a delicious crispy on the edges and chewy on the inside cookie. This cookie is gluten-free and vegan and very easy to make. You get the best mix of flavors such as roasted marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. This is a great recipe to try with your kids, friends or if you are just craving cookies! You will be in for a treat :)
- 14-16 Cookies
- Prep time: 1 Hours|Cook time: 11 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 11 Minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, add the 1:1 baking flour, oat flour, baking soda, and brown sugar.
- Once mixed together, add the eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil.
- Fold in the graham cracker crumbs, then chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Cover with plastic wrap (make sure to have the plastic wrap touch all the cookie dough) and set in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight. Make sure to thaw for 5 minutes before baking. It should be easy to roll into a ball.
- Roll into 2 inch balls (Tip: Scoop the cookie dough with an ice cream scoop).
- Add only 6 cookie dough balls on a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-12 min. Let it cool before eating!
- If you don't have coconut oil, you can use melted butter.
- If you don't have time to stick the dough in the fridge for 2 hours, you can try sticking it in the freezer for 40-45 minutes until the dough becomes firm.
- For extra cookie dough that you do not want to bake right away, roll them into 2 inch balls and store them in a Ziploc bag in the freezer. When you want to bake the cookies, take the amount you want and let it sit out for a little until the dough starts to thaw a little.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go