Turkey Taco Salads With Pineapple Salsa
Let's taco 'bout meal prep...
Getting back into the swing of things at work, meal prep is going to become huge for everyone. This Turkey Taco Salad is a total winner. It travels well, stays crunchy and crisp, and is totally satisfying. You can really build these bowls with anything you have: peppers, salsa, corn, avocado, cheese, rice. Just be sure to have a balance of textures and flavours, and you'll be enjoying every bite! And come on...pineapple salsa? Sweet, spicy and filled with lots of flavour! What could be bad, right?!
The full recipe can be found on our website here.
- 5 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Prepare the salsa and set aside.
- Mix together all spices for the turkey in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan or cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Add ground turkey and cook until the turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes. Make sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks.
- Stir in the seasoning blend. Drain any excess fat.
- Assemble meal prep containers with romaine, beans, corn, pickled shallots, turkey and salsa.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go