Virgin Bloody Caesar Gazpacho
I am a big lover of gazpacho, especially when it's spicy and I eat it year-round even though it is a cold soup. This gazpacho has a secret ingredient which is 2 cups of @waltercaesar classic spice mix which I use instead of tomato juice. I put all the ingredients into a blender and mixed until desired consistency. I garnish with chopped red onion, chopped red pepper, chopped cucumber, chopped parsley and a sprinkle of herbed goat cheese. The garnish added additional texture and the cheese added more flavour and creaminess. I didn’t add any sugar to offset the acid from the tomato and vinegar because there is sugar in the Walter Caesar Mix. It was amazing, healthy, filling and just missing vodka. But hell, I didn’t think that it would be good in soup.
- 10 bowls
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Put all ingredients into a blender, except garnish, and blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into a very large jar or pitcher and refrigerate for up to 2 hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Pour into a bowl and add garnish to serve.
- I didn't have enough fresh tomatoes, so I used a 28 oz whole canned tomatoes. It tasted just fine. You can also serve garnished with homemade croutons.
- If you don't have time to refrigerate, you can serve immediately.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go