After much trial and error with tuna recipes, I finally discovered the right ingredients that transform a boring tuna sandwich into something mouthwatering and delicious.
Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich – You Need To Try This Recipe
If you want to experience Tuna like you’ve never had before, you must try this Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich. Once you eat it, there’s no going back to your boring plain Tuna.
All in all, it’s the best way to eat Tuna, and easy to make too. It’s perfect for either lunch or dinner, and the whole family will love it also.
As you know, it’s all about the ingredients. Once you discover the right amount of savory flavors in this Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich, you’ll never go back to that boring tuna sandwich again!
Please be sure to sign up for our Push Notifications and/or Newsletter so you can be notified every time we upload new content.
- 2 Sandwich
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Minutes|Total time: 16 Minutes
- Add all spices to the two cans of tuna.
- Mix Mayo and onions – gently mix ingredients without too much pressure. You don’t want your mixture to turn to mushy.
- Remove the dough from the Hoagie Rolls to make a well for spooning the Tuna mixture.
- Add two slices of mozzarella cheese over top of the tuna mixture.
- Add feta cheese cubes or chunks and sliced mixed olives on top.
- Other Side Of The Hoagie Roll: Add the sliced tomato and lettuce and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of both sides of the sandwich.