Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
The combination of Chocolate Peanut Butter is one of my favorites. Peanut Butter cups don’t even do it for me anymore. Whether it is ice cream, a cake, or a trifle if it has this combination in it, it is perfect. This dessert will be a hit where ever you take it. If it is a large crowd you might want to double it, but that might be just me.
You will need to make sure you have 36 Oreos (or can be a non-name brand). For your refrigerated ingredients you will need butter, cream cheese, Cool Whip Mix-ins (Oreo), and three cups, plus 2 tablespoons of milk. Non-refridgerated ingredients are creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, and 2 small packages of chocolate instant pudding.
- 12 pieces
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Crush your Oreos in the food processor (remove 1/4 cup for topping if desired) and pulse in the melted butter
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish (I use a metal measuring cup to help press the crust down.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator or freezer to set up.
- Mix the cream cheese and peanut butter together with a mixer until light and fluffy then add in 2 tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well.
- Spread this cream cheese layer over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the whole thing with the cool-whip.
- Top with mini peanut butter cups, crushed Oreos, peanut butter drizzle, or marble in some pudding.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
- If you can refrigerate for 4 hours, do so otherwise freeze for 1 hour.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go