First, I melted the chocolate in the microwave. 25 seconds on 50% power, three rounds. After each round I stirred it.
Pretzel Covered in Chocolate
I love chocolate and I love pretzel. Both I consider as "brain-food" and I always have them by my side, especially now that I am writing my thesis. So why not combine it together?
Once the chocolate was melted and liquid-y, I started to dip the pretzels in it.
I threw them in, one by one,
Flipping them to the other side using two forks, making sure it was covered from both sides (as evenly as possible)
Then, I lifted it and bounced it gently to remove all the excess chocolate and create a somewhat even spread
Then, I placed it on a baking sheet in a tray and let it rest until I finished making all the pretzel. 25 minutes later, I was done. I took the tray and placed it in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- 50 Pretzels
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 27 Minutes
- Melt the chocolate in a wide bowl
- Dip the pretzels in the bowl and remove excess chocolate by shaking the pretzel on two forks
- Place the dipped pretzel on a silicone mat or a baking sheet
- Refrigerate for the chocolate to set, for at least an hour, before serving