This 5 ingredient recipe is sure to please you and your guests. It is a perfect side meal that can be paired with so many things. My favorite pairing for this meal is a meat or protein dish and a salad. I find that it makes a perfectly balanced meal!
For this recipe you can use whichever steak spice you prefer! If you are not a fan of spice, I would suggest leaving out the jalapenos.
These potatoes can be roasted on the barbecue or in the oven. They become a beautiful golden brown and taste so good with the roasted onions!
For more easy and tasty recipes, please check out my Instagram @tikofoods.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Preheat BBQ or oven to 350 F
- Slice the potatoes, onions, and jalapeños
- Mix everything together then season with melted ghee or butter and steak spice
- Wrap everything in aluminum foil
- Place on the grill or in the oven for 45 minutes until golden brown
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go