Cloud Bread With Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese
Cloud bread definitely lives up to its name, the fluff factor is incredible and not at all difficult to achieve.
Though it isn't a perfect replacement for bread, there are aspects that remind you of a plain loaf; a slight chewiness, the small pockets of air (which, in normal bread, would've been because of yeast) and the crust-like surface. It is definitely a perfectly suitable vessel for adding whatever tasty toppings you'd like.
Sprinkle the bread with spices is definitely recommended, we usually like to add everything bagel seasoning, but you could add other spices like smoked paprika or garlic salt.
Lightweight, low fat, low carb, keto and gluten-free.
For other recipe ideas please visit my IG: olivia_homecook
- 10 Breads
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
For the bread
For the bread
- Preheat the oven to 150°C / 300°F and prepare a baking tray and layer with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whip the egg whites and add cream of tartar. Beat on a high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and salt on high until it softens. Add the egg yolks one by one, beat until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Then gently fold in the whipped egg whites, mix gradually until combined, careful not to deflate the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture onto baking tray and leave spaces between each circle. Sprinkle with spices (if you use any recommended spices)
- Bake in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until it's golden and cooked through.
- Cool down before add the topping and serving.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go