Finished air fried zucchini.
Air Fried Zucchini
This recipe is a great way to get more veggies (and use up all of your zucchini crop). It's quick and delicious. If you prefer pickles you can also make the same recipe with pickles.
If you don't have an air fryer you can still make these in the oven. You just line a cookie sheet or sheet pan with some parchment paper and bake them at the same temperature. They might not be AS crispy, but still delicious.
It's a good idea to flip them half way if you're making them on a regular sheet pan.
Flour, egg and Panko and parmesan mixture.
Ready for the air fryer!
Cooking in the new Breville air fryer.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Cut your zucchini into wedges. Lay them out on a towel and sprinkle with salt. Let them sit for 30 minutes to release water.
- Preheat your air fryer to 425 degrees
- Set up three dishes. In one put the flour, salt and pepper. In the second mix the egg and in the third combine panko and parmesan.
- Blot dry your zucchini.
- Dip each wedge into the flour, then egg, then panko parmesan mixture. Lay in your fry basket but not too close together.
- Bake until brown and crispy, about 15 minutes depending on the size of your wedges.
- You can make this recipe with pickles too. Drain the pickles before using them. Serve with ranch dressing or marinara, or just enjoy as they come.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go