Frito bars are melt in your mouth good. The sweet topping that oozes between the layers of Fritos combined with the salty crunch of the Fritos is amazingly good!
Frito bars are the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Frito chips are topped with a mixture of equal parts peanut butter, sugar, and corn syrup. The end result of a no-bake bar cookie that always is a crowd pleaser.
A pan of these treats never lasts long at my house. I've taken them to parties, to school functions, and to family events and I never come home with leftovers.
You only need four ingredients to make Frito bars and they are no-bake. It's nice not to have to heat up the oven to make a sweet treat nor to have to wait for a treat to bake.
- 24 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread Fritos into the baking dish.
- Over medium heat, combine peanut butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Stir until the ingredients are combined and melted together.
- Pour over Fritos.
- Refrigerate to set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Vary the size of squares that you cut based on where you are taking this recipe. I usually cut small squares for a party or larger squares if I make these for my family.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go