So easy yet so delicious
Super Moist Lemon Cake
This super moist lemon cake is made in this house every month and than recently a very famous person Took to the internet , yes this is the famous Kris Jenner Lemon cake and became famous in our home too haha
I forgot to put in the fridge after I added the glaze but still was amazing.
right after your pour your glaze put the cake in the fridge, it will give that heavy white glaze. I forgot so me you can see through
I used oil and flour to cover the and it did not come out so beautiful. I highly recommend using a flour baking spray for a perfect cake
This video shows the process which is so easy.
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
For the cake batter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan or a 9”x9” baking pan. (I use a flour spray that works every time. This step is really important for the cake to turn out looking pretty, so grease the pan really well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water & oil until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 45 - 50 minutes or until it is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove it from the oven and let it sit in the pan for 30 minutes too cool down
- Then flip it over onto a cooling rack or serving plate.
- For the glaze, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into a small bowl and add 1 Cup of powdered sugar. Beat together with a whisk or fork until the juice is incorporated. Add more powdered sugar if needed for a thick consistency that pours slowly.
- You can pour the glaze on top of the cake now or keep adding powdered sugar until you have a thicker frosting. I used 3 Cups of powdered sugar to get the consistency I needed for it to look like the photo above. Put the frosted cake into the refrigerator to cool.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 30 minutes before you are ready to serve. I added some lemon zest and mint leaves for garnish
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go