Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue cheese, salty, umami, creamy deliciousness. What better way to celebrate this god tier dairy product than adding it into a dressing that's perfect for salads, but even better for dipping spicy stuff into. The best part about this is that it's really easy and it'll keep for ages! I used stilton, but you can use creamy soft blue cheeses if it's easier. Experiment with it and you can make other flavour dips, I would maybe try jalapeno cheddar to make it taste like jalapeno poppers, bacon and Monterey Jack as a burger topping, experiment and make it just for you!
- 2 Cups
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream into bowl
- Cube blue cheese into around half inch cubes
- Add into the sour cream/ mayonnaise mixture
- Use a hand blender to mix everything into a smooth mixture.
- You can thin this by adding more sour cream if you need to
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go