Spicy Tuna Mango Sushi Rolls
Sushi is one of my favorite foods. No joke, I could probably eat it everyday! With my favorite restaurants still closed due to COVID, I had to start feeding my craving by making sushi at home. This may look intimidating but let me tell yah, it’s pretty easy! There is also a lot of room for creativity, which I love!
Buy some seaweed paper and add some sushi/sticky rice in a row in the middle. I marinated some fresh ahi tuna steaks in homemade sriracha mayo, threw in some cream cheese, marinated tuna, mango, avocado seaweed salad, and rolled that bad boy up 🤤🍣
- 20 Pieces
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Make Sriracha Mayo by combining sriracha and Mayo in a bowl and mixing.
- Marinate Diced Ahi Tuna Steaks in Sriracha Mayo while prepping the rest of your ingredients. Use just enough sriracha mayo to cover pieces.
- Layout one piece of seaweed paper. Working in the middle and in a row, add cream cheese (Roll a little bit into a log like shape), tuna, mango, avocado, and a pinch of seaweed salad.
- Roll your sushi up tightly. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
- Use a slightly wet knife to cut sushi pieces.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go