Rainbow Yogurt Pineapple Bowl
“Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?” Sorry @spongebob, my Rainbow Yogurt Pineapple Bowl is moving in 🤪 If you haven’t eaten your yogurt and fruit out of a pineapple, then you’re missing out! Not on is it beautiful and beyond aesthetically pleasing, but it’s so delicious and healthy!
I filled this pineapple with Greek honey vanilla yogurt and topped it with the most colorful summer fruits 🥝🍑🍓🍇 And of course, drizzled some sweet honey over the top! Not only was this healthy and delicious but also a fun breakfast treat! Show me your pineapple yogurt bowls, I dare you! 🍍🍍
- 2 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Start my cutting your pineapple in half. Try to leave the leaves intact for a more beautiful bowl. Spoon out the pineapple on the inside, creating a bowl. Fill the cleaned out pineapple with paper towel and place upside down to drain.
- While your pineapple drains, prepare your fruit. You can use any fruit you like. Personally, I used kiwi, pineapple, peach, raspberry, strawberry, grapes, and blueberries.
- Fill pineapple bowl with honey or plain Greek yogurt. Then layer your fruit ontop.
- Drizzle over some honey and toss some Quinoa pops on top for an extra crunch!
- Make sure you drain/dry out the pineapple once it has been cut open and cleaned out!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go