Roasted Fennel and Radish Summery Pasta Salad With Meatballs
Topped with some sprouts and parmesan cheese. You wouldn't think radishes and fennel would taste good together, let alone roasted radishes but it's so damn tasty.
The trick to create fast and flavorsome meatballs is using sausage meat! No need to make a mess rolling meatballs. So easy and quick and you can choose any kind of sausage you like. Pork-sausages would also taste amazing in this pasta salad, as pork and fennel are best friends.
Perfect as a cold salad in the park or as a hot dinner. A perfect way to incorporate radishes for children because the grilled radishes have a more toned down flavor!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven for 180. Slice the fennel in long stick-like pieces. Quarter the radishes. combine the fennel and radishes on a baking tray with 2 tbsp of oil and Italian herbs and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta in some boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes or the cooking time that can be found on the package.
- In the meantime slice the tops from the sausages and squeeze the meat out and form little balls. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the meatballs. Bake until brown.
- Take the fennel and radishes out of the oven and place them in a bowl together with the meatballs. Add 3 tbsp of pasta water to the fennel. Drain the excess water from the pasta and add the pasta to the fennel and radishes.
- Top with parmesan, radish sprouts, and some freshly sliced radishes.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go