Begin by peeling and dicing up two mangoes. Add them to a large bowl.
Fresh Mango Salsa
I make this salsa every single summer, and it’s always a huge hit. It is the simplest dish to make and requires absolutely zero cooking! It’s the perfect appetizer to bring to a summer bbq as it keeps very well and looks beautiful. With only a few simple ingredients you will be shocked at how much flavor is packed into just one bite. It’s tangy, sweet, salty and just the right amount of spicy. Enjoy this on its own with tortilla chips, or try it as a topping with fresh fish tacos, either way I don’t think this salsa will disappoint.
Add in the remaining ingredients and give the salsa a gentle stir to ensure everything is combined evenly. Cover and refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
Before you plate this beautiful salsa make sure to give it another gentle stir.
How gorgeous does this look? Enjoy!
- 4-6 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Wash, peel and dice two mangoes. Add them to a large bowl.
- Add in the zest of one lime, juice of half a lime, finely chopped red onion, chopped fresh cilantro and salt.
- Gently stir to combine.
- If you prefer a spicier salsa add in some very finely chopped spicy pepper of your choice (chili or jalapeño) The amount will vary as to how spicy you want your salsa to be.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- If you want the salsa spicy add in chili or jalapeño pepper finely chopped.
- This will keep very well for up to 24 hours in the fridge.
- Try it as a topping with fresh fish tacos.