They are best served right out of the oven with a fresh mug of coffee. These are the perfect weekend breakfast treat! These oven-fresh muffins have tall peaks with cinnamon and sugar encrusted tops with a light and moist cake-like texture.***Want More? Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes. I think you will like it. If you like easy everyday recipes, you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE. 🍽️
This cinnamon muffin recipe is quick and easy to make. They are wonderfully delicious. This recipe is my go-to recipe for sweet muffins.
This is another muffin recipe that is irresistible cranberry muffins. 🧁
Simple pantry ingredients.
Cinnamon, sugar and hot cocoa mix. For the filling and topping.
Spoon half the batter into the muffin tins. Sprinkle half the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter.
Top with the remaining batter and sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
Crunchy sweet topping and filling.
Tall golden delicious peaks! For nutritional information please visit the blog post Kippiathome.com.
- 12 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven 425 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 T sugar
- In a small bowl mix egg, milk, and butter (melted)
- Stir egg mixture into the flour mixture
- Make topping and filling: combine 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and hot cocoa mix
- Spoon half the batter into the muffin cups
- Sprinkle half the sugar mixture over the batter
- Spoon the remaining batter into the muffin cups and top with the sugar mixture
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes
- You can substitute milk for coconut or almond milk.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go