Sweet Potato Hash With a Poached Egg
Breakfast and Brunch foods have my heart. Whenever I go out to brunch I usually order breakfast hashes and love them so I though I'd recreate a healthier version of one at home. The combination of all these ingredients was so perfect and delicious and really hit the spot! I also think I finally got that poached egg DOWN, so I will be sharing some tips & tricks below. The other beautiful thing about a hash is you can add whatever you want or like to spice it up and make it your own. I usually just add all the veggies I have in my fridge and no matter the combo it always turns out so good!
- 1 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Chop up sweet potato into medium sized cubes
- Mix in a bowl with olive oil & season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika
- Add to air fryer at 400 for 10-12 minutes!
- Heat up olive oil on a pan
- Chop up red onion thinly
- Add red onion until browned
- Add spinach to sauté
- Add sweet potato once cooked
- In another pan cook up chicken sausage links, cut & add when ready
- Add poached egg on top
- Add sliced avocado and top with everything but the bagel season
- Boil 2-3 cups of water
- Once boiling began spinning water in vortex motion
- Crack egg & add to water
- Continue spinning egg, until egg forms solid white shell.
- Scoop out with ladle to avoid breaking egg
- Season with salt and pepper