Goat Cheese, Spinach, & Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
Spicing up a plain old chicken breast by stuffing it with some of my FAVE ingredients. If you like goat cheese you gotta try this out! The melted goat cheese & the combo of the spinach, goat cheese, and sun-dried tomato tastes SO GOOD. I always thought making a stuffed chicken would be so hard, but it was actually pretty easy to whip together and really elevates the meal. Let me know if you try it out or have any questions. :) I paired it with some mashed potatoes and veggies but you can really pair it with anything! Such a great easy dinner for date night or whenever you have a little extra chef time on your hands!
- 1 Pieces
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
- Heat olive oil & minced garlic on a pan
- Add spinach until sautéed
- Add the crumbled goat cheese until it melts down into a thick sauce like consistency
- Add sun-dried tomatoes
- Let mix cool and put to the side
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Slice raw chicken breast in half but do not cut all the way through.
- Season the chicken using salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Use the mixture to stuff the chicken breast & pierce the chicken with toothpicks to keep it closed and secure mixture.
- Heat choice of oil on high in a pan
- Add chicken and cook on both sides until they looks crispy
- Add into oven for 10-15 or until cook all the way through