Not a fan of Pumpkin? No problem because there's three different kinds of chocolate in these truffles and you wont even be able to notice the pumpkin! These are full of protein and healthy fats as well so you get the benefit of eating healthy but also enjoying the chocolate. Just in time for Pumpkin Season too! These are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, high in protein and low in sugar!If you love chocolate these truffles are the ones for you! You only need one bowl and the clean up is so easy. They also only take 20 minutes from start to finish!
Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- 20 Pieces
- Prep time: 15 Minutes Cook time: 0 Minutes Total time: 15 min
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée -2 scoops of Organifi Gold Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chocolate Protein
- -2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- -2 scoops of Organifi Gold Pumpkin (or pumpkin spice)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1. Combine the pumpkin, almond butter, and maple syrup And stir together.
- Add in the protein powder, cacao powder, cinnamon and Gold Pumpkin Spice and mix until combined.
- Melt the chocolate on low heat over the stove in a small pan or microwave for ten second intervals until melted and add it to the pumpkin mixture. Add in almond milk and stir.
- Once the dough is formed add the white chocolate chips , stir, scoop and enjoy!
- Replace the GOLD with pumpkin spice if you dont have Organifi.
- Store in fridge or freezer for best results