First things first, the spicy Mayo! I mix together a cup of mayo (I prefer the olive oil based type) with a tsp of garlic salt, half of a squeezed lemon, tsp of taco seasoning and Taco Bell sauce!
BBQ Dinner With Home Made Spicy Mayo
This is one of my favorite BBQ meals on the grill! Any hot-dog or brat would work but my is the Roasted Garlic & Asiago Chicken Sausage from Costco Its has cheese inside!!
My family LOVES Taco Bell sauce We always grab a little extra when we are there.
Now lets talk sides! I was some corn and wrap it in aluminum foil and throw that baby on the grill for about 20 minutes turning it over half way through. I like sprinkling some cayenne pepper or old bay seasoning for an extra kick.
I wrap brussel sprouts and sliced onion in foil as well and put those on the grill for 20 minutes as well (30 if you are using frozen).
But first, more garlic salt (I might be obsessed) and drizzle with olive oil.
Make sure to take a large piece of foil maybe even double it up so that nothing leaks out when you fold it over the sprouts.
This is also great for easy clean up!
Through the dogs on for 10 minutes or so, the bun for 30 seconds to get it nice and crispy and ENJOY!
- 3 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- mix mayo with fresh lemon juice, taco seasoning and garlic salt for the spicy mayo
- toss brussel sprouts in olive oil and garlic salt and wrap in foil, grill for 20 minutes (30 min if frozen)
- sprinkle corn with taco seasoning and wrap in foil, grill for 20 minutes turning half way through
- grill dogs for 10 minutes and toast bun for 30 seconds then drizzle with spicy mayo!