A delicious Farmhouse Salad!
Healthy and Delicious Farmhouse Salad
The summer is perfect for salads: As a BBQ side, to-go or as the main meal! This Farmhouse Salad is a main and will surely satisfy your appetite.
The wide variety of vegetables in this recipe bring many benefits for your health along. Drizzled with a nice vinaigrette the veggies can unfold their superpower and make you feel good!
Despite the health benefits this Farmhouse Salad is incredibly delicious and packed with flavors and textures. It has become one of my family‘s favorite meals and I have to make it at least once a week.
Now it‘s your turn! Grab your veggies and make the most amazing Farmhouse Salad ever!
All the ingredients ready for assembling!
The Carrot Salad is prepared fast and easily!
Beautiful Farmhouse Salads!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Wash tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, bell peppers, arugula and carrots.
- Cut the tomatoes into smaller pieces as well as the cucumber and the bell peppers. Put aside. Make sure the leaves of the lettuce are dry and crisp. Put aside.
- Skin the carrots and grate them. Add lemon juice and sugar as well as some oil until you like the taste. Set aside.
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes, until they are hard-boiled. Peel and cut into quarts.
- Season the chicken breast as you like it, then grill it until it‘s done
- Assemble carrot salad, cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and arugula on 4 plates. Top the salad with chicken breast and pine nuts, the egg as well as feta cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette and Balsamico. Enjoy!
- I use store-bought vinaigrette but if you have a great recipe on hand, you might as well use that one!
- I serve baguette with herb butter as a side. It‘s a delicious combination!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go