Recipe Adapted from Cookie and Kate
If you haven’t made banana bread yet during the pandemic, now is the time! Having a slice of banana bread with a cup of coffee in the morning has got to be one of the best things. This recipe is awesome because you can easily adjust it to your liking with the flour and the add-ins! Make sure that you are using an extremely ripe banana to ensure that you are getting the perfect amount of sweetness in your baked banana bread. You will need about 1 cup of mashed bananas, so depending on the size of the ones you have, you will need anywhere between 2 to 3 bananas.
- 8 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 55 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and place a sheet of parchment paper on top. Preheat the oven to 325°F (or 160°C).
- In a mixing bowl, using a stand mixer or a whisk, beat together the coconut oil, maple syrup and the egg replacer together for a few minutes. Finally, mix in the mashed bananas and oat milk.
- Continue to whisk in the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon.
- Finally, using a large wooden spoon, mix in the flour until just combined. Then, fold in your walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the banana bread comes out clean.