The "secret" to the ease of this recipe is store bought refrigerator biscuits in a tube. Using them keeps the shortcake on the less sweet side of things and is a huge time saver for busy moms.
Air Fryer Strawberry Shortcake
Delicious and easy to make strawberry shortcake with a secret shortcut! From start to finish this recipe takes less than 30 minutes and is a great way to wow guests and keep your family happy!
Once you've baked the biscuits in the air fryer simply separate into halves and top with Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream.
Top first layer and subsequent layers with fresh strawberries in a simple syrup.
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil so that the biscuits won't stick.
- Lay the biscuits in a single layer on the air fryer basket. Leave room between biscuits.
- Air fry at 330° degrees for 6 minutes.
- Gently loosen biscuits and flip if desired.
- Continue to air fry another 2 to 3 minutes until the biscuits are evenly browned and cooked through.
- If baking smaller biscuits cook for 5 minutes and then another 2 minutes.
Assemble the Shortcakes
- Gently pull each biscuit apart in twos (a top and a bottom) and place the bottom of biscuit on a plate.
- Top with cool whip or homemade whipped cream and strawberries.
- Top with the other biscuit half and more whipped cream and strawberries.
- Get the recipe for the simple and delicious strawberry syrup on my blog.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go