Made these instant Coconut Ladoo for Janmastami Prasad, so thought to share this instant sweet recipe. It's easy & quick dessert to make for any festive occasions. Being Indian we just love to celebrate festivals and make homemade Prasad. Since my childhood I have seen my grandmother & mother used to prepare varieties of Ladoos & other snacks during every festival & guess what they make huge amount of it. Later after puja we had to distribute these Prasad to our relatives & neighbors.
Instant Coconut Ladoo
I still remember my granny used to make coconut Ladoo with fresh coconut, jaggery & Cardamom powder and trust me it tastes out of this world.
There are various ways to make Coconut Ladoo.....I thought to make an Instant Coconut Ladoo with desiccated Coconut, Milkmaid & cardamom powder. To keep this Ladoo little soft, have added a tbsp of milk in it. Don't skip this method or else your Ladoo will be hard.
Please check the detail Recipe below and share your thoughts on it.
Will be happy to read your comments ☺️
- 10 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 10 Minutes Total time: 20 min
- Desiccated Coconut 2 cups
- Milkmaid 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder 2 pinch
- Milk 1tbsp
- Ghee 1tsp
- Pour ghee into kadai & allow it to heat.
- Then add desiccated coconut to the ghee & slightly roast it until brown in colour.
- Once done take it out in a mixing bowl & allow it to cool down.
- Then add milkmaid, cardamom powder, milk & mix it well.
- Now use your hand to make round shape Ladoos.
- Then roll the coconut Ladoo on the dry desiccated coconut.
- Instant coconut Ladoo is ready.
- Little amount of milk keeps coconut Ladoo soft. If you skip adding milk then Ladoos will be hard.
- It can be refrigerated & stored in an airtight container for 6 to 7 days.
- You can also use fresh coconut to make Ladoos.