Baked Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken Wings 🍗🍗
I love Chicken wings any time of the day but I hate the mess that comes along with frying them (and I also don't like the guilt that comes after dumping all the extra calories inside). These baked chicken wings are the answer to my prayers of 'eating all you want' without worrying much about anything else.
These golden brown wings are a beautiful combination of crispy and juicy, and loaded with plenty of flavor. It takes a 10 minute prep time to enjoy a bucket full of wings and has made them a favorite appetizer among my friends and family.
My secret ingredient to making crispy chicken wings is 'Baking powder'. try it and you would not stop using it.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place an oven safe rack on top of the foil. Coat the rack with cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add the chicken wings. Toss well.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake for 25 minutes on a lower rack. Then turn the wings over after 15 minutes.
- Take out the wings from oven and toss them in 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Put them back in oven for another 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and coat them in remaining BBQ sauce. Serve them hot with a side of Ranch and cucumbers or celery.
- You can use any sauce as per your taste preference like Hot Honey lime, Buffalo etc.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go