Home Baked Granola
If I knew how easy it was to make granola, I would have done it ages ago!
Really, it's just a matter of gathering your favourite breakfast ingredients, adding the flavours you like, tossing them in oil then slipping the whole thing into the oven. 20 minutes later and you've got yourself fresh, crunchy oats radiating with toasty warmth.
No preservatives and a choice for whatever nuggets of baked goodies you want in your mix, it's worth making a large batch of, especially since it lasts for 2 weeks in an airtight container.
We've listed our favourite ingredients for this granola recipe but don't feel obliged to follow!
For other recipe ideas please visit my IG: olivia_homecook
- 3 Cups
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Prepare a flat baking tray layered with baking sheet.
- In a big bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, then pour the oil and maple syrup and mix evenly with a spoon.
- Spread it on the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Halfway through the baking take the tray out, toss the mixture around so it bakes evenly, then stick it back into the oven.
- Let it cool before placing it in a jar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go