Check out this recipe video on how to make this homemade granola!
Healthy Homemade Protein Gluten-Free Granola
My newest favorite, Healthy Protein Gluten-Free Granola made in your very own kitchen! It's filled with chunky raisins, almonds, plant-based protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, and much more! You'll love that it's low carb, slightly sweet with a salty kick. Not only is it gluten-free, but also it is dairy-free and vegan! Before you head to the grocery store to buy pre-packaged healthy granola, try going for more budget friendly and healthy granola by making it at home! I love how flexible this recipe is too as you can switch out different nuts, dried fruit, seeds and more. You can eat it as a cereal, with yogurt and ice cream.
- 5 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 30 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- DRY INGREDIENTS - In a mixing bowl, add the rolled oats, salt, coconut sugar, cinnamon, chia seeds, almonds, pepitas.
- WET INGREDIENTS - Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix all together until well combined.
- Line parchment paper or a silicon mat on a baking sheet. Then distribute the mix evenly.
- Pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Half way through the baking process, so about 10 minutes in, use the spoon or spatula to clump the oatmeal pieces together, this is if you want your granola chunkier.
- Then take the baking sheet out of the oven and let it cook completely undisturbed for about 30-35 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Then start breaking up the granola in chunky or bite size pieces. Mix in the raisins afterwards.
- Store it in a tightly sealed container, ziploc bag or mason jar and it should last about 2 weeks or so.
- Keep an eye on it because you want it golden brown but not burnt.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go