Healthy Flourless Brownies
Late Night Healthy Flourless Brownies with only 7 Ingredients! Your main ingredients are dates, unsweetened cocoa powder and coconut oil. Yes, you heard me correctly...no almond flour needed in this dessert recipe! It is crispy texture on the edges, gooey in the inside and high in fiber and healthy ingredients. I love how simple the ingredients are to make these brownies and are super fun to make in the kitchen! It’s sweet, but not too sweet. These are paleo & gluten-free. Remember that you can still be healthy and crave (and slightly indulge) guilt-free sweets! You definitely need to try this as your next recipe. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend/pulse the dates, water, almond butter, salt and coconut oil.
- In a loaf pan, add parchment paper then spread the batter evenly.
- Add the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
- You can use any nuts you would like to top off the brownies.
- The brownies will fall apart if you do not let it cook completely, so make sure that you do!
- My favorite chocolate chips are Lily’s milk chocolate chips, which are also keto-friendly.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go