This lemon, ginger & cayenne wellness shot is a classic in the health and wellness world. It is known to cleanse the body, detoxify the organs and boost your metabolism!
Lemon & Ginger Immunity Shots
Lemons are a great immune system booster, and also contains vitamin C. Ginger is the root known for its preventative and detoxifying qualities. Cayenne pepper helps to boost your metabolism and support digestive health!
Since I do not own a juicer, I used my blender - then strained the mixture through a milk bag. If you have a juicer, making these shots will be that much easier for you!
I store my immunity shots in an air-tight glass jar for up to one week! Keep in the fridge & shake the bottle before pouring out your shot.
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes Cook time: 0 Minutes Total time: 20 min
- 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup of peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp of honey (optional)
- Splash of water to help blend
- Peel the lemons and the ginger root, and add to your blender.
- Add the honey, cayenne pepper & a splash of water.
- Blend until completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a milk bag and strain into a bowl.
- If you still see chunks in your mixture, strain again.
- Pour into a glass jar for storing & enjoy!
- Have this first thing in the morning, after a glass of water for best results!