Air-Fried Jerk Wings
These jerk wings are the best! So juicy, sticky, crispy, and full of flavor.
Jerk seasoning can be a dry rub which is best for crispy wings or a wet marinade which is great for juicy wings. With this recipe I used both because its all about the flavor!
These wings will take your taste buds on a trip to the Caribbean. All of the spices and ingredients are so fresh, giving it the most amazing aroma.
To achieve the best results, marinate the wings for 8-24 hours. The longer the chicken is able to soak up those juices, the better the outcome will be.
Check out my Instagram @tikofoods for more delicious recipes!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 6 Hours|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate for 6 - 24 hours
- After marinating, preheat your air fryer to 360 F
- Air fry the wings for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through
- The longer you let the wings marinate for, the more juicy and flavorful they will be
- If you don't have an air fryer, these can be made in the oven
- Air fry the wings in small batches, otherwise they will not get crispy!
- Add your favorite jerk rub to the wings before marinating for extra flavor
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go