Easy 10-Minute Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
A 10-minute Strawberry Chia Seed Jam that’s so easy and delicious, you’re never going to buy any from the store again. Sweetened with just the berries, this spread is Keto-friendly and sugar-free too!I bought a box of strawberries to make something - I didn’t know what though, I just wanted them - about a week ago and then forgot they existed.And the other day somehow I remembered that a short while ago everyone was all about some simple chia jam recipe.Googled it and it was actually SO EASY! Literally just boil berries and add chia.Just magical!This freezer-friendly chia seed jam is high in fiber, healthy fats and omega 3s, and makes for a great spread for a PB & J.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 12 Minutes
- Heat strawberries and water in a small saucepan over medium, stirring occasionally until fruit begins to break down and bubble, about 7-10 min.
- Use a spoon or potato masher to mash to desired consistency.
- Stir in chia seeds and lemon juice.
- Taste and add maple syrup if needed.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes. Jam will thicken when cooled.
- Serve immediately or store (see notes below).
- Other fruits to use: Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Peaches, Pineapple, Plums, Kiwi
- Storage: Fridge: In an airtight container for 1 week. Freezer: In an airtight container for 3 months.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go