Healthy Protein Powder Cream Cheese Frosting
A thick, sweet and creamy Cream Cheese Frosting made with Protein Powder that’s actually healthy! Use this sugar-free treat as a spread or even pipe it. It holds shape and the possibilities are endless!
This frosting is so good, it deserved a post of its own.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed yet, but I’m really into the whole concept of using protein powder as a powdered sugar sub. So when I saw a pretty frosted cupcake the other day, I knew what my next use-case would be!
This cream cheese frosting can be used anywhere you’d use a regular - on top of a carrot cake, spiced cupcakes, red velvet anything, even cookies maybe!
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 2 Minutes
- If cream cheese is solid, place in a bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds to soften.
- Add protein powder and almond milk and whisk to combine. If too thick, add more milk a teaspoon at a time.
- Reduced fat cream cheese is also known as Neufchâtel.
- Store in the fridge for 4-5 days in an airtight container.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go