Malabi (Milk Pudding)
Super easy, very delicious Malabi (might be translated into Milk Pudding) with Maple touch.
Could be served chilled for summertimes or hot in winter.
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 25 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
Once it is mixed, place in a pot with:
Optional: Syrup (Mix until it boils. Then, set to cool completely)
- Mix the cornflour with a bit of milk until dissolved.
- Then add all ingredients
- Turn on the stove
- Mix nonstop until it starts to boil and bubble. With the first bubbles, remove from the stove immediately
- Quickly pour to small containers with a lid (or cover with cling film).
- For Cold version: Chill for at least 3 hours before serving. For Hot: serve.
- Once the Milk pudding is chilled, flip over a plate and pour the syrup on top. Add decoration. Decoration (optional): Coconut flakes Peanuts (unsalted) Almonds Cinnamon