Orange and Avocado Quinoa Salad With Toasted Hazelnuts
Bright and vibrant, this Orange and Avocado Quinoa Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts will have you satisfied for lunch, and keep you energized all afternoon! 💪
A good quinoa salad can make your mouth water as long as you balance the flavours and textures so you can keep going back for more. Sweet and sour, crunchy and creamy, this salad has it all!
Reserving the juice from the orange after slicing into segments is key! This adds so much flavour to the dressing. Plus, it's great for meal prep as some of us start going back to the office ☺.
Enjoy this one - we really loved it!
- 3 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. (about 3/4 cup uncooked) Allow to cook or chill before using.
- Toast hazelnuts in a skillet over medium low heat until golden brown. Allow to cook or chill before using.
- Peel and segment oranges. There will be juice leftover in the orange peel and pith. Squeeze into small bowl and reserve for dressing.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled quinoa, orange segments, avocado, crumbled goat cheese, and toasted hazelnuts. Toss with dressing and serve!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go