Homemade Creamy Roasted Almond Butter (No Oil)
A super easy recipe for Homemade Creamy Roasted Almond Butter with no added oil! Made with only almonds, you can add in sweeteners, spices or vanilla to make this smooth spread to suit your liking.
Let’s face it, store-bought almond butter is super expensive. And with that jar of peanut butter right beside it that might even cost half the price, it’s clearly not a budget-friendly go-to. Here’s a great alternative!
Creamy Roasted? While it is possible to use raw almonds for this recipe, I prefer using roasted ones. It just takes an extra 15-20 minutes - bake the nuts at 350°F for 10 minutes, wait an extra bit of time until it cools and then get right to it!The roasted nuts add quite a rich flavor, so I’d totally recommend.
- 2 Cups
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place almonds on a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, shaking half way.
- Let almonds cool slightly until warm, 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary. Takes about 3-4 minutes If mixture gets too hot, stop processing and allow to cool for a bit before continuing.
- Storage: In the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks in an airtight glass container.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go