Full of pumpkin flavor, this is the best pumpkin pound cake recipe!
Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake Recipe
1 hr 15 min
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes Cook time: 1 Hours Total time: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 1/2 c. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Fat Free VanillaYogurt
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 c. Canned Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a loaf pan, set aside.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, and nutmeg, into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, yogurt, and egg whites. Whisk thoroughly until blended. Stir in the pumpkin. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Pour into pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Makes 8 serving.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!