Perfect for a cool fall evening, watching the game or getting friends together for a chili cook-off!
Midwestern Famous Chili
1 hr 10 min
- 5 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 1 Hours Total time: 1 hr 10 min
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans BUSH’S® Chili Beans (pick your fave variety!)
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Place mixture in bigger pot; stir in beans and remaining ingredients. Let simmer for an hour.
- Add toppings, like cheddar cheese or corn chips.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!