Dining outdoors if it’s cool enough.
Summer Pasta Salad
When the temperatures rise outside, turning on the oven or stove is the last thing we want to do in the heat of the day. We have come to love summer salads. Things we can pull out of the fridge and serve chilled. Keep reading for one of our family favorite salads.
All the ingredients!!
Dish up! Let’s Eat!!
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Cook noodles as directed on the package.
- Wash, hull and slice the strawberries.
- Cut & chop the cantaloupe into bite size pieces.
- Wash and slice the green onions.
- Drain the chicken and break up the chunks into a bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and rinse well with cold water. Drain well. Then add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Add the rest of the chopped ingredients to the bowl. Stir in the dressing and mix well. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- I like to cook the noodles in the morning be for it gets too hot.
- I use a pint of bottled chicken. We like to can our chicken, but you can buy canned chicken at the store or boil 2 chicken breasts in water and shred the chicken.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go