Summer Salads are our favorite dinners.
Grilled Chicken & Spinach Salad
My daughter found this recipe years ago for a school project. It became a fast family favorite. We serve it to all our friends and family who come to visit.
Serve with a roll or bread sticks. It makes a pretty salad.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- Marinate thawed chicken breasts in olive oil and Montreal chicken seasoning for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry the spinach. Slice the strawberries and avocados. Chop the onions.
- Place the chicken on the barbecue grill then cover and time for 10-12 minutes. Then flip the chicken over and time for another 10-12 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked all the way through, remove from grill and slice to bite size pieces.
- Place spinach on a platter and layer the rest of the ingredients on top. Then drizzle with your favorite raspberry vinaigrette. And serve.
- Keeping the lid on your barbecue keeps the moisture in your chicken.
- Our family likes to keep all the ingredients separated and let people build their salad with the toppings the like.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go