Here is basically everything you need for the mango salsa.
How I Make the Best Guac and Mango Salsa!
Every person that has ever tried my guacamole or mango salsa has told me it is the most amazing thing they have ever had! I don't mean to toot my own horn, but it is REALLY good. Also, they both have basically the same ingredients so you can make both together easily when hosting!
And this is the ingredients for the guac. Notice anything different? Just swapping out the avocado for some mango and that's all!
First dice a large tomato and medium onion and put half in one bowl and half in the other.
Then cut up the mango and use a knife to really cut it up. It will expel a lot of juice and that's ok. Everything gets tossed in the bowl.
This is how I dice both an avocado and a mango, then scoop out with a spoon.
Then I add herbs. I know a LOT of recipes call for cilantro but I always use parsley instead. Either one will work based on your preference. I also like to add scallions.
A healthy sprinkle of salt and pepper for each.
Fresh squeezed lemon split two ways.
Put it all together and what do you got?
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!
Best Mango Salsa!
Enjoy as an app, in your salad, on top of some salmon and rice, in a burger! The possibilities are endless.
- 2 Cups
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
The Mango Salsa
- Dice all the fruits and veggies and place into a bowl
- add lemon juice, salt/pepper and cut herbs
- mix it all together and enjoy
- You can use an overly rip mango in your salsa. This is a good way to salvage a mango that may be a few days past being good to eat plain!